OH&S has never been more important in the industy than it has been in 2020. Monit has been providing panel shops with workplace health and safety (WHS) solutions for over 20 years, with its latest Virtual Consultant App being a world first.
COVID-19 has forever changed the business landscape and although Monit may be the first company providing Virtual Consulting, we won’t be the last to provide a better, less expensive way for businesses to interact with outside professionals.
Each Monit VC App comes complete with everything needed to comply with WHS laws including reference material, policies, phone support, training, and of course, a real WHS professional consultant to help you.
Advantages of the Monit App.
- Whoever uses the Monit App does not have to be knowledgeable about WHS.
- You don’t have to be tech savvy either, simply book a free online training session and within minutes you will be up and running.
- The Monit App has been designed specifically for the Australian panel industry.
- Cloud based, mobile technology allows the Monit App to be used on all devices and computers.
- Each Monit system comes with game changing Virtual Consultant technology allowing a dedicated WHS Support Representative to oversees all your health and safety activities without showing up.
- Subscribed users have unlimited access to a WHS professional during normal business hours.
- An accountability process lets you delegate the WHS activities knowing there is a qualified WHS professional overseeing things for you. If something’s not right, you will be contacted immediately.
- Although the App was designed to be simple enough for anyone to use, it’s also powerful enough to gather, store and produce substantial workplace health and safety evidence which is admissible in a statutory, civil, or criminal action brought against you or your company.
- Reference material, such as guidelines, policies, training videos and other appropriate information is available in the App to save you doing your own.
- Non-compliant items are identified and discussed with your nominated person, or yourself.
- Multiple sites? No problem, in fact it also comes with a free manager dashboard for reports and analytics.
- This simple to use, no fuss approach to workplace health and safety comes with no start-up costs, lock in contracts or any other hidden costs. In fact, there’s no gimmicks at all, just an affordable month by month subscription is all it takes to remove the pain of WHS compliance.
For your chance to win one of three free 12 month subscriptions simply send an email to Paint and Panel Magazine (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the title Health & safety matters, giving us the best example of a precaution you came up with to protect your staff or customers during lockdown by next Monday 13th July lunchtime – 12pm. The Paint & Panel editor will pick the best three answers and announce the winners next week.
Source: Paint and Panel Magazine