A Bentley school lunch and pre-packaged food supplier has been fined $30,000 after a bungled order sent a young girl into anaphylactic shock.
A Canberra developer will pay a fine of $180,000 after a 16-year-old school student fell off a ladder and broke his neck on its worksite, but the ACT’s work safety boss says the fine is not steep enough to deter slipping safety standards.
A child has died after a horror workplace incident in western Queensland. Workplace Health and Safety Queensland (WHS) were alerted to the death of a girl at a workplace incident in Roma at 8.50pm Tuesday. It is understood she was a seven-year-old girl who was crushed by a tyre in a storage shed while she was playing.