Worker in critical condition after catching fire while re-filling heater at Adelaide pub

A 25yo man was rushed to hospital after being seriously burnt during a workplace incident in Adelaide’s northeast on Friday night.

South Australian police said the man, who is an employee of the Tea Tree Gully Hotel, was re-filling a heater at the pub about 5.20pm when he caught on fire.

He was taken to Royal Adelaide Hospital in a critical condition with burns to his legs, arms and body, police said.

Source: 7News

Police are investigating and SafeWork SA has been advised.

Leave a Comment


Enjoy this blog? Please spread the word :)