Worker found dead in suspected electrocution

A man has died in a tragic workplace accident at a shopping complex in South Australia.

The 48-year-old man, from Morphettville, was found unresponsive on the roof of the Aberfoyle Hub Shopping Centre, in Adelaide’s south, just before 10pm Friday.

Paramedics tried to save him but he died at the scene. Police declined to comment any further but confirmed the death was not suspicious.

Early reports suggest the man, believed to be a worker, may have been electrocuted.

A report will be prepared for the coroner.

Source: The Australian

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

error

Enjoy this blog? Please spread the word :)