Hungry Jacks worker receives electric shock

A young Hungry Jacks worker has been taken to hospital after receiving an electric shock while on the job.

A man has been hospitalised after receiving an electric shock while cleaning the deep fryer while at work at a Gold Coast fast food restaurant.

Emergency services were called to Hungry Jacks in Labrador just after 9pm where a 21-year-old worker injured while cleaning the deep fryer.

The man was alert and orientated when paramedics arrived and he was later transported to Gold Coast University Hospital in a stable condition.

Source: Courier Mail

Leave a Comment

error

Enjoy this blog? Please spread the word :)